Wednesday 24 September 2014

The One with the New Blog

I'm sitting here on my bed, with yet another Friends episode playing on the computer (The One with the Yeti) and contemplating all of the things on my 'To Do' list that I'm avoiding.

Ever since coming home from my three month trip a mere week ago, I feel like the days are shorter and I constantly have a never-ending list of tasks to do. And so this website is born. Out of procrastination and fear of what else will be added to 'the list' the second I leave my bedroom, I have created this - my secret place.

A space where I will write whenever, wherever and whatever I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, how many blogs have been made out of procrastination? I'm guilty of that. How much work I've pushed off into the abyss of life? I can't keep track. Great blog post!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete